Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unpleasant Mornings....

    Is this a Monday?  Today has already gone as if it's a Monday!  How a 6 yr. old girl could fuss so much over what she's going to wear is beyond me - there's not too many options for school these days with having to wear mainly solids; but she can sure put up a fight none the less.
    Then there's the dog.....the dog does not want to poop outside for some reason and I've had it.  We are in our new home and the children are just still not wanting to take the responsibility for her that they claimed they would.  They want to play with her and snuggle with her; but cleaning up after her and walking her is not on their list of "fun" things.
    As each day goes by things sometimes feel they get easier; but there's many times when they feel like they get harder.  With a husband that works out of town a majority of the time; being a single parent is really tough.  I'm the main one disciplining and so they hate me most of the time.  Everyday I'm told by at least one of the children that they hate me and that I'm mean.  I know their just kid's; but over time this too can wear you down.
    So, chin up and press on is what us mother's have to do. -CiCi-


   

No comments:

Post a Comment