Monday, April 9, 2012

Time For Change...

  
 Today is just a small post but a personal one.  Have you ever had to make changes that effect many but over the long run will benefit everyone?  Well, this week this is one of my challenges.  Since moving into our new home a couple of week's ago I have been driving the kid's to their old school's.  (This is my brood in the photo above) This was mainly because of Maddison's situation and her school knowing her cancer history.  Well - the decision has finally been made that the best thing would be to move them closer to home.  I drive about 100 miles a day just to take them back and forth to school!  By the end of the day I'm exhausted and in the mornings the twins are hard to get up and going.  This then puts strain on me and "mean mommy" comes forth.
    In the long run this decision will benefit all of us.  Along with this decision though; I'm sadden to say that I am giving up my volunteering position at the church since I am moving the kid's.  I need to be on this side of town if something happens and with the gas prices my beast is taking a couple hundred dollars a week to run!!
    So, change is in the air and I hope we transition smoothly from it and that in the end the kid's are happier as well!
    Happy Post Easter and may you all have a Beautiful Day! -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment