Monday, April 9, 2012

A Ray of Color...

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Genesis 9:13


                Have you ever really stopped to marvel at a rainbow after the rains have come?  My children and I like to point out all the colors.  Of course I have had one of my little ones ask me if there is a pot of gold at the other end.  Oh, to share the story of the rainbow and to tell them how it is evidence of God’s promise to us!  The promise to never flood the earth again like he did in Genesis.  The famous story of Noah and the ark. 
                Can you believe that this is only one covenant God made with us?  There are over 200 in the bible!  The beauty of God’s power is amazing.  The beauty of the rainbow and to know what purpose it serves.  So next time it rains, search for God’s glory in the midst of the clouds. -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment