Monday, April 23, 2012

Inward Renewal...

    As each day goes by our bodies are becoming older and older; but inwardly we can be renewing ourselves with Christ.  The more time we spend with Him and understanding His design for our lives; we are aging in wisdom, courage and faith!  It's a beautiful picture if you try to imagine it.
   
"Therefore we do not lose heart.  Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
2 Corinthians 4:16-17 NIV


    As you know I work out quit a bit and truly believe in being fit and healthy.  But....in the end my body is still going to get old and my skin is still eventually going to wrinkle.  On this earth I can take care of myself to the best of my ability; but what my heart says about my Eternal place in this world far outweighs anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment