Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Breathe...

    Up before 6am, get twins ready for school, drive 25 miles to take them to school - drive 25 miles back home to pick up Maddison, head to The Medical Center for a couple appointments for her - one stop being on Fannin, the other stop being on Holcombe.  On this drive the car makes funny sounds and tells me to service my brakes - GREAT!  Get done, go pick up the twins from school and then drive about 35-40 miles to pick up Justin and then drive an hour to get back home; stopping for a brief bite to eat.  Kid's were so bad the grocery store was out and we headed home.
    Once home.......I cried some.  Overwhelmed didn't even begin to describe my day; most of my days.  I sit here now and am just reminding you to 'Just Breathe'.  When it gets to be too much; take a step back and breathe deeply.  Tomorrow is a new day with new challenges and sometimes I'm not ready to face them.  For the past year we've had nothing but challenges and I do wonder when some rest will come.  I guess God believes I can handle it and if I can't he wants to make sure I rely on Him.




    So...as we come to the end of another week - sit back in your chair and take a HUGE breath!!!  See, wasn't that nice.....Happy Easter Everyone! - CiCi-
   

No comments:

Post a Comment