Monday, April 30, 2012

Are you REALLY okay...

    We are constantly bombarded with  magazine covers with skinny girls and television shows where everyone is a size 2....what I want to know is are you really okay with yourself?  If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be and why?
    I have very few women that are completely happy with themselves; me included.....what shape would the world be in mentally if we were all pleased with ourselves and had more self confidence - well....we wouldn't have as many therapists and the drug companies might go under......Fact:  8 out of 10 people have issues with anxiety and stress - I am one of these!!!  Ashamed; not at all; but I've learned to rely more on physical fitness as my means of replacing medication....and it's doing my heart good too! -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment