Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Something to be Thankful for...



    As I read this saying, sometimes it's hard to believe it; but it is true.  Yesterday was just cRaZy for me!  The weather was horrible as you know already....I went to our new house to deliver another load of stuff and do some more cleaning and discovered our first leak.  I took the dog with me so she wouldn't be alone and she managed to mark her territory in the kitchen.
    Let's see, next I had to put the trash cans out in the rain - I backed into the garage, because of the rain, to unload stuff and hit a box; therefore knocking of a piece of molding that WAS on my car.  THEN I managed to spill my milk shake all over myself in the car.  YEP - it was that kind of day!!
    As I look back though, I must be thankful for the new house God has provided us with; thankful I have a car to get me from place to place and of course money to buy that milkshake that I got to drink only about 1/2 of.  So, no matter how bad it gets; you CAN find SOMETHING to be thankful for!  I sure hope you're having a better week than me - it can only get better right? -CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment