Monday, March 19, 2012

A Prayer for Today...

    Well today is another day we anticipate; it's scan day for Maddison.  We have a full day a MD Anderson with blood work, hearing tests and her CT scan.  Every three months this comes around.  As a Christian I have faith God is in control; as a mother, of course I have some worry.  Today I will just share my prayer with you:

Father, I come to you today and just ask that you give us strength as we head out to an all day affair at the hospital.  I pray that you continue to give me peace as a mother to know my baby is in good hands; Your hands!  I pray you give Maddi peace; as she always wonders if the cancer will return.  We would be no where without you Father and we would have not made it this far without your peace and strength guiding us.  I can only ask that things go smoothly and timely today and that we just give thanks to you no matter what the outcome is.  I ask this in Your Almighty name, Amen


So from those of you reading this - we would also just ask you to say a little prayer today that things are still clear.  Thank you for following us in our journey called 'Life' -CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment