Thursday, March 15, 2012

O Happy Day...

    Today's post is just a personal one - one of tremendous joy I'm thrilled to share with you.  This morning we will be signing paperwork to our new home!  This has been year's in the making and throughout the last few years God has blessed us and He continues to do so.  With 6 of us we need a spacious house and yard and God has provided exactly what we need.
    When we first began looking at houses a little over a month ago; this house literally brought tears to my eyes.  As I walked through it I knew this was the house God had for us.  I could feel it in my heart.  The kid's loved it and it was a great price for all the house we would be getting.  We've had some scares regarding getting to this final point; but today is THE DAY! 
    I can't wait to begin filling each room with love and prayer and may our home be a safe haven to all those that enter.  After 2 years of being in the wilderness with wondering if we'll have enough money for food and having a child battle cancer - we just continue to see the blessings God bestows on us! -Cici-

2 comments: