Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Another Manic...Tuesday




   Yep - that's right; it's not Monday anymore; but lately every day seems manic to me.  We're in the process of moving which is manic in itself.  Packing, changing utilities and trying to keep up with 2 locations right now is enough to drive anyone into a frenzy.  On top of that there's every day life that occurs with children and the pets. 
    Yesterday we spent all day at MD Anderson with my oldest for her 3 month scans; which still show she's clear of cancer - PRAISE!  So today almost feels like my Monday.  The start of the week where I've got things to move to the new house and continued chaos with the kid's.  As we are just returning from Spring Break as well, the children do not want to get up; of course neither do I.
    As I go through this upcoming crazy week ahead; which calls for us to get fully moved into the new house - I will remind myself to be Thankful for the many blessings God has given us.  Everything we have is a gift from Him and I want to make sure I cherish every crazy moment of every day; which is not always the easiest thing to do.  I pray for each and every one of you reading my blog; that you would have a crazy week ahead as well - WHY?  Because then we know we're alive and we can have peace in the fact that Christ is walking with us in each crazy step! -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment