Thursday, March 22, 2012

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

    I hate making decisions that will hurt some but be beneficial in the long run.  Mainly, when it comes to my children.  So we adopted a dog about a month ago and it still is having accidents in the house and digging in the trash and the cat's litter.  We move in to a new house this coming weekend and I just can't have this happening.  The kid's wanted the dog really bad but often complain about how often you have to take her out.  Only 1 child has fed her and that's been a handful at that.  And a bath?  Forget it; I had to do that as well.
    I told my husband today that he couldn't tell me "I told you so".  I can't do it all by myself and the dog was for the kid's.  The only thing they think is required though is to throw it a ball and play with it.  HA - wouldn't that be nice.  So, once again I'm going to be the bad guy because the dog has to go back.
    Lesson learned here - husbands are right more than we give them credit for.  My husband was nice enough to say yes and just let us deal with everything and not say anything.  Thank you Lord for the Best man you could have given this crazy family! -CiCi-

1 comment:

  1. Cindy we had this problem with our dog and kenneled him when we were gone and put him out at night. I also moved the trash to the pantry so he could not get it.

    ReplyDelete