Friday, January 27, 2012

The Way You Hold Me....

Today's post isn't anything real deep from me personally; but I want you to read the following lyrics and look up this song today; it's upbeat and so true!!  "Hold Me" by Jamie Grace

    Oo, I love the way You hold me,
    by my side You'll always be
    You take each and every day,
    Make it special in some way
    I love the way You hold me
    In Your arms I'll always be
    Yout take each and every day,
    Make it special in some way....


He holds us each and every day no matter what we're going through; the hard times and the easy times.  His arms are always around us protecting us, loving us, just holding us!  I pray you all have a blessed weekend and that you remember; even when our arms aren't open to Him; His are! -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment