Wednesday, January 18, 2012

    Good morning ladies!  It is rather chilly this morning; but it's just Beautiful outside!  God's picture of serenity - today's scripture is one of my favorite that I have memorized and something to say each morning as I wake...'Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassion's never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.' (Lamentations 3:22-24)
    This is brought to my mind especially today as I opened my emails this morning.  My husband and I have begun our house hunting and on Sunday we looked at a house that I fell in love with and thought for sure it was 'The One'.  It came up today as out of market and all I could say to it was that God must have a BETTER house in store for our family.  He knows what we need and he will also surpass any of our expectations and give us more than we desire when we put Him first in our lives.
    I am excited to see what he does provide for us as this will be our first home to own as a family!  May you all be reminded that every morning is a new day and His compassion for us covers a multitude of our selfishness!  Thank you so much Lord for reminding me daily of your love and your grace.  Have a Wonderful day ladies - CiCi
   
   

1 comment:

  1. He did not want you to have that house because he thinks you shoule look out were we are moving. He knows I need a friend close, especially someone like you who could help me with my struggles.

    ReplyDelete