Friday, February 17, 2012

His Great Love....

    Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." (Lamentations 3:22-24)



    We fail each other probably a few times a day; with an abrupt answer or an ungodly mood we might be in.  We rush through our day and sometimes don't stop to examine our attitude.  We might think back and realize that we could have handled something a little different.  We are human after all.  BUT God greets us each and every day with compassion!  He's never in a bad mood and is always attentive to us.  I wish I could say this about myself.
    Because He loves us as He does, we should be ever faithful in waiting on His goodness.  I want only Him to fill my cup; to satisfy my heart cry and my desires.  I want Him to be my ultimate source of Joy!  So for this, I am willing to wait on what He has in store for me; and as I have already experienced in life; I'm willing to take the good and the bad.
    May you all have a Blessed weekend and just wake up each day thanking Him for His mighty compassion on our human frailness. -CiCi-
    

No comments:

Post a Comment