Wednesday, February 8, 2012

His Glorious Wonders....

    "But if it were I, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before Him.  He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, Miracles that cannot be counted."  (Job 5:8-9)
    Do you believe in miracles and wonders?  I do!  Mainly because the bible tells us about many of them Jesus performed.  Is there a miracle you're wishing would occur in your life?  Have you given it to God?  When my daughter was going through her cancer treatment I did ask God for healing; but I only asked once.  That's right; I laid my cause before him but I had enough faith to only ask 1 time; because I also understood that His will is what needed to be done!  I had the courage to tell Him that if He chose not to heal Maddison that He just give me the strength to face what did occur.
    Is it a miracle she was healed?  I'm honestly not sure how to answer that - she was healed; I believe God allowed it through her Dr.'s and medicine and through His divine hand; BUT it was apparently what was in His plan anyways.  I can only pray now that she stay cancer free but I still ask that God give me the strength to handle anything that comes my way.  That's the wonders He does for us.  Our faith and our relationship with Christ is what keeps us going and doesn't make us doubt His miracles.  Maddison is also a living testimony to God's powers.  She has already encouraged many other's with her strength and God will continue to use her in many ways.  The miracle to me is that she was as strong as she was and that God hand picked her for the ovarian cancer battle!  I also see it as a humbling experience for me because every time I look at her bald picture on my car dash He reminds of His great power and love for us!  Do you have this kind of faith.....CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment