Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Day After....

    All the hype regarding Valentine's day is gone...we're back to a regular day; but does the love really have to stop?  Why do we put so much emphasis on just 1 day out of the year?  We should be treating each other special every day of the year.  Showing your loved one's every so often how much you appreciate them; even just a small note here and there.
    Christ shows us His love ALL year round and even died for us!  Why don't we try and top that.  Why don't we try each day to go the extra mile with a gentle touch or a soft spoken word of kindness?  I love leaving little sticky notes from time to time for my husband or my children; they should know more than one day a year that I truly am thankful for them and how much I love them.
    I want to challenge you to start leaving a note for your loved one's at least once a week.  It's really not that hard and you will enjoy getting little notes back as well.  It's amazing how that one little touch of affection can change someones entire day and mood.  So get out there and buy a large stack of sticky notes!  -CiCi-

No comments:

Post a Comment