Tuesday, February 28, 2012

His Grace....

    Do you ever find yourself giving apologies for who you are or how about who you were?  I spend a lot of time doing this regarding my past.  Why?  As Christians we shouldn't judge yet I fear judgement.  I have been divorced twice, on my third marriage and have children by all 3.  I've made many poor choices that didn't involve Christ as the Head & Center; BUT, listen to this:

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and by his grace to me was not without affect.
I Cor. 15:10a


    Do you see the most beautiful thing that came out of my mess?  His Grace.  It's only His judgement that should concern us and although there are consequences for not following His straight path; he still loves us and has thrown our mistakes as far as the east is from the west! - CiCi-




No comments:

Post a Comment